Everyone loves pancakes. Problem is, they don’t love us back. Until now. This is the best protein pancake recipe ever. They taste amazing and they’re made with 100% healthy ingredients that make you look, feel, and perform better!
Why They’re Awesome
- No sugar or refined carbs that lead to energy swings and eventually diabetes.
- No gluten so your digestive system remains healthy and functioning properly.
- High protein that fuels recovery, helps you feel full, and builds muscle.
- Choline from the egg yolk to fire up your brain for turbo mental processing.
- Real energy that lasts so you can feel great and dominate your day…
- And they’re freaking delicious!
How To Make Them
- 1 whole egg (organic, cage-free)
- 1 1/2 scoops banana (or strawberry) whey protein
- 3/4 C oats
- 12 oz liquid egg whites
- Add-ins/toppings: Almonds, almond butter, bananas, walnuts, pecans, flax seeds, grass-fed butter, REAL maple syrup (if you need the extra carbs)
Combine the ingredients in a large bowl and whisk with a fork. Cook using coconut oil or non-stick olive oil/coconut oil spray. (The sweetener in the protein powder really makes sweet compared to some bland egg white pancake recipes.)